I hold a BA Social Science and a MSC degree in Clinical Psychology from the Medical University of South Africa. I also have these qualifications:
- Top Management Program for Public Enterprises in South Africa.
- A certificate at the National University of Singapore.
- Senior Executive Development Program certificate from Harvard/Wits Business Schools.
- Airline Management Integration Program certificate from IATA Aviation Training and Development Institute in Singapore.
- A Creative Airline Alliances and Strategic Partnerships certificate from Amman Jordan.
- Diploma in International Coaching from Newfield Network Boulder in USA.
- A member of IOD SA.
I have held positions as an Executive Human Resources Manager at Transwerk, Chief Executive officer of both Esselenpark Centre of Excellence and South African Express Airways.
I was Group Executive Manager Support Services at TRANSTEL, Chief Operating Officer, and Executive Manager Service Delivery at the Air Traffic and Navigation Services (ATNS) and am currently the Director CANSO Africa Affairs.
Having sat on an array of boards I have been the Chairperson of the Tourism Business Council of SA, East Gate Airport, President of the Business Women's Association, and also a board member of the University of Pretoria and I am one of the Directors of Dark Fiber Africa (DFA) and South African Express Airways where I held the position of being the chairperson of the Ethics and Transformation Committee.